CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Like mother, like son



It's so funny to me that the show I grew up loving and faithfully watching, is now the show Max loves to watch. I turned on Curious George one day to keep the boys entertained while I made dinner, and the Brady Bunch came on after. He would not take his eyes off the screen. Now whenever it comes on he shouts, "The Bady Bunch is on. Hoooo ray!!"

11 comments:

Jane said...

I knew I loved Max. I have seen every episode of that show at three times. I even read the book=)

Kati said...

How can you not love The Brady Bunch? I have always thought Max had great taste!

SeƱora Daiana said...

I love that show that's funny that he love it too...

Diane said...

Maryann I can still hear you singing, "It's the "stowy of a lovely lady who had "free" children of her oooown."

Carrigan Clan said...

That's so cute! He'll be saying "Marsha, Marsha, Marsha" in no time.

Brooke said...

I remember loving staying home sick when I was in elementary school because that meant I got to watch the Brady Bunch, Bewitched and I Dream of Jeanie all day!

mle photography said...

hey maryann! i emailed you about locations for pictures but the email didn't work that i tried. it was maryann@gmail.com but maybe that was wrong? anyways, just email me your right one if that's ok! :) my email is nelson.emily@gmail.com thanks!

Julie Knowlton said...

"Here's a stowy. Of a wuvwy wady...."

Julie Knowlton said...

Oh. I just saw that mom posted about that too. Shoot.

Dawn said...

Bella loves "The Grady Bunch" too. She also loves that it's followed up by "The House on the Prayers".

Matich Family said...

Oh Mayer!