I was so excited about the boys outfits this year and thought they turned out really cute. Then we got to church. We were sitting in Sacrament, and Carter told me his stomach hurt. I wasn't exactly surprised because of the chocolate he had eaten that morning. So I told him to just lean on me and it would go away. He leaned on me, then... he puked. And not just a small spit up. I've got one word for you: Projectile. It was EVERYWHERE! I tried to "catch" as much as I could, but it still ended up not only on me, but him, the floor, my bag, and the bench. I took Carter out while Matt and the nice guy next to us cleaned up the mess. The couple in front of us left. And Carter's cute little Easter outfit was soaked. Nice.
After church (and Easter outfit #2 for Carter and I), we went to Grandma and Grandpa Brown's house for a yummy dinner and our annual Egg Hunt with the cousins. The boys had a blast.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Easter 2008
Posted by Maryann at 9:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Very handsome boys you have!
Oh Maryann! That vomiting story is so sad and so hilarious at the same time!! I always wondered if dressing up little boys could be as fun as dressing up little girls, and you have me TOTALLY convinced - Yes!! I love your handsome little men.
Oh those pictures. I love them. I absolutely love them....(sigh).
As always, your boys are so cute. I don't think you will EVER forget that Easter sacrament meeting! I am sorry that all happened, I don't think I will ever forget it either, and I wasn't there. That poor couple in front of you, did the throw up hit them too?
Only a mom would try and catch someone's throw-up! I'm so sorry that happened..but his Easter #2 outfit looked really cute as well!
What dapper little men! Maybe you should teach me how to dress boys for church on Sunday - I don't do a very good job at all. Reed always looks a wreck!
So sorry about the throw up. That is so sad!
Yikes, that does not sound fun! Although you all did look so great! Happy Birthday, looks like such a fun time!
The boys look soooo cute I love the outfits. We need to hang out soon.
Oh my word, that is horrible! I'm glad the rest of your day turned out better and his first outfit is so cute. Happy belated birthday. I'm so glad you had such a great time. It looks like Matt took great care of you.
HELLO?!?!?! Could your boys look any cuter?! And just so you know...only INCREDIBLE moms have stories like that. Love those boys!
Post a Comment