CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

"Disney" on Ice



Nana took the little Grandkids to Princesses on Ice Saturday. Since I only have boys and they have no idea what a Princess is, we told them it was Disney on Ice. They absolutely loved it. I did too, actually. It was very cute! That night when I told Carter to tell his friend what he saw that day, his response was, "A Zambonie!" Apparently that was his favorite part, but he did like the rest.




It was so cute to watch Carter and Alex walking after the show. They were holding hands and involved in a very animated conversation about what they had just seen.

Thanks mom!!

6 comments:

Julie Knowlton said...

I could just stare at those pictures forever. I love those kids.

Carrigan Clan said...

Now it's time for a girls night!

Brooke said...

I love Princesses on Ice! That is so fun!

Brooke said...

These pictures are so sweet! How fun to have cousins so close in age.

SeƱora Daiana said...

So cute I love the pic's we need to hang out soon we miss you guys even if you don't miss us.

THM said...

Happy Birthday Maryann!