After a lot of thought and prayer, Matt has decided to return to the Police Department. He will still do Real Estate part time, but main focus will be what his heart is in... chasing bad guys! :) He was sworn in the other day, and I found out at literally the last mintue, hence the T-shirt, jeans and hat.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Back to the Law!
Posted by Maryann at 9:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Good Luck Swiss! Now I'll have to watch my speed in SoJo...be gentle.
-Dave
Policia! Parabems Matt. Espero que voce e a sua familia seja feliz, que os desejos de seu coracao sejam realizados, e que voce nao leia esta bistera. Tchau!
Wow..Matt you look a little bit scary in your uniform- I feel like I have to watch my every move! I'm just teasing you! Best of luck! We're happy for you
We are so happy for you! We hope this works out well for your cute family! Maryann, we loved your play, you make an adorable nun! I must say you were the best one, who knew you had such an awesome singing voice!
We know Matt LOVES POLICE WORK. They are lucky to have him back on the force. We are proud of you!
Way to go Matt!!! You are my favorite policeman EVER!
I always feel safer having a police officer in the family! Congrats to Matt.
I'm glad that you are doing what you love. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Max looks so big in that walking video. I'm so happy he is doing so well. What a hard worker. Maryann, you were so great in Nunsense. You bring such spunkiness to the stage and I always enjoy seeing you up there. We love you guys.
Matt..it's just you..welcome back!
Congrats!! How exciting!!
I feel safer already!!
I hope everything is going well and working out for you guys. I am going to your office today but I guess you don't work :(. I will tell them to leave some cookie for you.
Post a Comment