Carter is continually making me laugh and wondering where he comes up with the things he does. This past week or two have been especailly entertaining, and I thought I'd share some of my favorites:
1. After coming out of anesthesia when he had dental work done (don't ask), it took us forever to get him to repeat just one word just because he was so out of it. When I put him in the car to go home, he finally said with glazed eyes and slurred speech, "That.....was......fun!"
2. When I asked him to put away the game he was playing with, he said, "No, I don't want to. I'll do it Thursday."
3. After I had said something funny, he laughed and said with a big smile, "Mom, you make me laugh SO HARD!"
4. As I got out of the shower this morning, I heard him say to Max, "This is called Mormon." I peeked around the corner, and the two of them were each on my bed with a Book of Mormon in hand. Carter looked up and said, "Mom, we're reading about Joseph Smith."
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Carter quotes
Posted by Maryann at 9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
He puts my heart at ease! I know Max is in good hands!!!!
He is too stinking funny!
This smile on my face will last for 17 minutes.
Quoting "Bubbly"..."I just...MMMMMMM."
What a dummy. Everyone knows the Book of Mormon isn't about Joseph Smith.
Post a Comment