CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Christmas 2011

I figured that since it's now the end of May, I should probably post Christmas pictures. I've never taken that long of a break from my blog and I actually missed it! So I will be trying to be more diligent. Here are some December activities we did:

We went to The River woods in Provo with my mom and the cousins and had a blast!
After dinner, we played in the Toy Store
Visited Santa
Went on a fantastic carriage ride with us all piled in, singing carols along the way
And the kids danced around while we listened to some lady name Carol sing. It was a great night!
We visited the lights at Temple Square
We welcomed baby Archer into the world
We made sugar cookies with the Turners and the Andersons
Then there was Christmas Eve. We went to my mom's house for dinner. The night, of course, started with some wrestling...
We played the candy game
And of course there was the annual nativity scene put on by the cousins.
Ok, so it wasn't completely accurate, what with 2 Mary's and a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, but that made it even better.
Carter was the donkey and Max was Joseph (with no pants since there was a slight accident a few minutes before curtain call).
My mom always puts on such a fun Christmas party and this year was no exception!
Christmas Day
I lived up to my habitual lack of picture taking on Christmas day. These were the only 2 pictures I got of the boys in the morning. I swear I will do better next year!
We had omletes at the Carrigans (with more cousin wrestling)
We all guessed where James would be going on his mission
Then it was off to my dads house. Grandpa made a special gift for Max this year...
An EXIT sign!!! Max could not have been happier. It even has a light switch which made it even more fun for Max. He loved it!!
Finally, we ended the night at Kati's house for the Christmas toast and presents.
It was a great Christmas!

1 comments:

Diane said...

Can you believe Christmas was a half a year ago? Don't know where the time goes! Time to start planning the next one. Such a wonderful time of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!