Lights at Temple Square
Making a gingerbread house (instead of cleaning the house obviously)
Searching for Elves at Gardner Village
Christmas Party at Nana's
Which included the annual nativity scene. Between declaring her need for bud lite and wearing her costume like Aunt Jemima, Macy was my favorite actress this year.
Christmas Eve at Kati and Mark's
Jim's omlettes on Christmas day (photography by Max Brown)
Christmas evening at Grandpa Dana's
For Christmas this year, Santa brought the boys some fun toys. It's a good thing Santa put together the K'Nex roller coaster he brought Max, otherwise we would have spent probably 6 straight hours trying to put together all 2000 pieces!
Matt and I wrapped 2 presents from us to the boys and put them under the tree. Max opened the first one which was this:
A plane ride! The second one carter opened and it was just a note that said to go check the computer. Matt had put together a little Power Point presentation on where we would be flying...To DISNEYLAND for 2 days then on to LEGOLAND! Pictures to come!
Saturday, January 1, 2011
December 2010
Posted by Maryann at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
MANY MISMAS! I can't wait to see all the pics from the trip. I bet the boys were grinning from ear to ear the whole time. And by "boys", I mean Max, Carter and Matt.
Love you.
Love your 6 hours Knex story!
PS. I hope your boys weren't too black and blue after that crazy blonde haired lady psycho-played the candybar game. Really. Their just candy bars!
Post a Comment