CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hebgen Lake

Last week we were lucky enough to go up to our brother in-law's cabin up at Hebgen Lake. It was beautiful!! Their cabin was right on the lake and they had their own boat and wave runners. There was also a perfect sand area for Max to throw sand to his hearts content.




This is what I woke up to in the morning:

My new favorite water activity is wake surfing. I never really got to the point where I could let go of the rope and ride the wave by myself, but it was still so fun. Here's Evan body surfing:

A day of boating can be exhausting!!






We took the boat to a big sand hill where the kids would run of the top of the hill and jump into the sand. This is Mason jumping:



Of course, when I tell Carter to smile for the camera, he poses.

Cousins

The whole fam damily minus Michael and Leota

A night out on the town

Another result of telling Carter to smile for the camera:

On the way home we stopped at Bear World. You drive through and bears are just walking around. We could have reached out our window and touched this bear. We chose not to.


It was a really cool place with rides for the kids and a little petting zoo with deer that would let you sit and pet them. I loved it, but then learned the hard way that I'm rediculously allergic to deer.


Overall, such a fun vacation. Thanks Paul family for sharing you're vacation with us!!

1 comments:

Katie said...

This looks like heaven for little boys! (and mommys and daddys too)

My favorite lake vacation will always be you, Jane and I sleeping in a boat on Powell.