I got this on Facebook and thought I'd test Carter out. Here are his answers:
1. WHAT IS SOMETHING MOM ALWAYS SAYS TO YOU? "Clean up."
2. WHAT MAKES MOM HAPPY? "When I help you clean up."
3. WHAT MAKES MOM SAD? "When I don't do things you ask me to."
4. HOW DOES YOUR MOM MAKE YOU LAUGH? "You ask funny words."
5. WHAT WAS YOUR MOM LIKE AS A CHILD? "I've never seen you as a child."
6. HOW OLD IS YOUR MOM? "Bigger than us."
7. HOW TALL IS YOUR MOM? "WAY bigger than us."
8. WHAT IS HER FAVORITE THING TO DO? "Make me clean up and then I make you clean up instead."
9. IF YOUR MOM BECOMES FAMOUS, WHAT WILL IT BE FOR? "Cooking."
10. WHAT IS YOUR MOM REALLY GOOD AT? "Making dinner."
11. WHAT IS YOUR MOM NOT VERY GOOD AT? "Throwing pancakes in the air."
12. WHAT DOES YOUR MOM DO FOR A JOB? "Work at your work."
13. WHAT IS YOUR MOM'S FAVORITE FOOD? "Macaroni and Cheese."
14. WHAT MAKES YOU PROUD OF YOUR MOM? "When you clean up with me."
15. HOW ARE YOU AND YOUR MOM THE SAME? "We both play and turn off the lights and go."
16. HOW ARE YOU AND YOUR MOM DIFFERENT? "Tall and little."
17. HOW DO YOU KNOW YOUR MOM LOVES YOU? "You smile at me."
18. WHAT DOES YOUR MOM LIKE MOST ABOUT YOUR DAD? "He's a policeman."
19. WHERE IS YOUR MOM'S FAVORITE PLACE TO GO? "Work."
I told him that was it and started walking away when I heard, "Now I get to ask you questions." These were the questions he asked me:
1.What makes you happy that I do?
2.What makes you sad that I do?
3.What happens if we don't have plants and water?
4.What makes you cook and not cook?
5.What makes you get dressed and not get dressed?
6.What shows do you watch on TV?
7.What makes you close the blinds and open the blinds?
8.What makes you clean up toys with me?
9.What makes you laugh and what makes me laugh?
10.What makes you open and close doors in our house?
11.What makes you cry and not cry?
"Okay, the questions are over."
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
"My mom" according to Carter
Posted by Maryann at 2:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
You really should work on your pancake throwing skills...for your kids sake....
"Make me clean up and then I make you clean up instead."
He's no dummy... he knows how to work it!
He is so cute. What a sweetie! I want to get him and George together. There would be some interesting conversations :)
Sooooo? What does make you not get dressed and close the blinds???
I LOVE this!! And don't worry, I am sure you are Marilyn's favorite, after me. Next time I see you I will tell you the story.
He has cleaning on the brain!
His questions were hilarious!
Does the policeman and the clothes removing questions go together?
Is Carter a genius? I had just told Bran the "I think it's delightful" comment right before I read this, therefore, I couldn't stop laughing.
You ARE pretty good at turning the lights off before you go.
That was awesome! He obviously thinks that you like things clean a lot. I loved his answers and his questions were so cute.
I'll have to agree with Carter. You've got a ways to go in "throwing pancakes in the air!"
Post a Comment