We had some friends over on Friday for some good times. We started the evening with dinner: Chicken Cordon Bleu, Rice, Marinated Veggies, rolls, Strawberry Cheese(cup)cakes, and Chocolate Rolo Cookies. Then we played a good game of Times Up. Here were some of the highlights:
* "Good job bad boy!"
* Our plans for a Parent night with our parents
* "Let's vote. Who thinks that's fair?"
* Phil's description of James Dean.
* "Just so you know, wheelchair is one word."
* Bum Talk
* The Marilyn Monroe pose. Or was that the Joe Montana stance?
* "I just got a text from Tara that she's in the presence of Max H.
"She's having an affair with him?"
"He's gay?"
"Who's Max H?"
* Group call to Bran to see if he won his game
* Julie's awkward silence fillers
* Tripod possibilities
* "Hair. We can use actions? Oh good!!" (points to hair)
Good times you guys! Thanks for coming over. Next time it will be at Brooke and Phil's where we'll take turns eating. :)
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Food, Friends, Fun
Posted by Maryann at 8:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Serious good times! Thanks so much for hosting such an event! Umm...and just so you know...Face/Off does has a slash between it (and not space...I looked it up!) so I still think we should have gotten that one!!
Yes, next time it will be at our house and it is a BYOT&C (bring your own table and chair).
So sad we missed such a good time! Please don't forget to invite the P Danas for the next get together!
That was a fantastic evening. I still can't stop laughing about Maryann's Marilyn Monroe pose (and Aaron's attempt at the pose later on - apparently Marilyn Monroe was on the drill team). And thank you for making Jane's "bad boy" comment #1 on the highlights list. She was so horny.
Maryann, thanks again. I am still laughing from Friday night. I had so much fun. Phil and Des, you definately need to come next time. Lets make this a regular thing. All that Dana laughing is certainly good for the soul!! Love you guys.
Jane keeps talking about this night! It makes me wonder...GUY, Why weren't WE invited!?
Rude.
Hahaha - I haven't looked at blogs for a while. Your kids are so stinkin' cute....but how pathetic am I that I am a single girl and texting you about an old man...on a Friday night too! Love ya Maryann!
Post a Comment