CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 10, 2007

Gingerbread houses


This weekened Alex, Kate and Jack came over to make gingerbread houses. This was our final product right before the collapse. Max couldn't resist a bite while decorating, which explains the bite in the pine tree.


Thanks for coming over everyone! Fun times! So can you tell which one of these was Max and Carter's? Hhhhhmmmmmmmmm.

6 comments:

Kati said...

What fun is making a gingerbread house if you can't sample the tree?

nicole said...

I love Max and Carter's! I was laughing so hard at the last pic of all three houses! Looks like tons of fun!

Diane said...

Good for Max!

Julie Knowlton said...

I wish we could have been there. It looked fun! Next year...

Brooke said...

Ok, so is the red head gene on your side of the family, is that where Bennett got it? I didn't realize you had one, Desiree, and us. Now I guess I know where to tell people it comes from. Your boys are adorable!

SeƱora Daiana said...

Your blog is so cute maryAnn good job.