Lately, I've gotten the vibe from Carter that he could use some one on one time with me, so I decided it was time for a mom and Carter date. Except, when I mentioned that to him, he laughed and got so embarrassed that I would even suggest we go on a "date". I was not to call it that, so we had Carter and mom special time. We started out with Matt and Max by riding Trax downtown.
Carter and I got off at the Gateway and Matt and Max headed home on Trax. That kid could ride Trax all day long and be completely happy... so we decided that would be his fun time. Carter and I went to the Discovery Museum.
He loved pretending to be on the news
Then we went to McDonald's
And finally, went to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory where he could pick anything he wanted. He took one look at these and was in heaven!
Thanks for a fantastic "special time" Carter!!!! :)
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Carter and mom "special time"
Posted by Maryann at 12:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That is SUCH a great picture of the two of you. My favorite, though, is him gripping his Rocky Mountain treat. I feel exactly the same way when someone hands me chocolate.
Oh my heck can he be any cuter?!! It sounds like you guys had a great time, Way fun.
You are a way cute mom and so "in tune" with the needs of your kids. Lately I have only been getting vibes that we are annoyed with one another (obviously we need to work on some things). What an awesome "special time" activity. Carter is so dang cute.
You are such a great mom! Like Mike always says, you have the best ideas.
Looks like a wonderful date! Sometimes I miss the city.....Dave and Milan are going to do something special tonight....but the options are a little more limited here.
Would Carter be okay with a date with Aunt Julie? Because I feel like I need one. And I want to call it a date.
Gene and I love our "special time" with the boys too!
We love Discovery Gateway! What a fun "special time".
Post a Comment