CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Carter's 4th Birthday Party


Carter turned four on Wednesday and when I asked him what kind of party he wanted, he decided on a Phineas and Ferb party. I wasn't really sure where to take that theme, but I think it worked out okay. Actually I was quite proud of the cakes!


We did encounter a problem. Perry that Platypus called and said that Dr. Doofenshmirtz transformed the present that Matt and I got for Carter into a bunch of balls.
But Perry stole Dr. D's "transforminator" so we could transform them back to the present.

The only problem was, we got cut off, so I didn't hear which button we needed to push. After each child threw a ball into the machine, we went through all the buttons and each time they were transformed into other things which we ended up giving to everyone as favors.

Thanks to all who came! We love you Carter and we're so grateful for you and your fun personality!

11 comments:

Jane said...

Cutest party, I don't know how I would have done a party with that theme, you are so creative. And lets talk about those cakes, did you seriously make those? I am in awe. Can't wait to see you guys tonight.

Katie said...

The cakes!! I can't get over the cakes!! I did not know you had that hidden talent. I LOVE them!

Diane said...

Maryann, it was such a FUN, FUN, party. Thanks for all you do!

Tonii said...

Is there anything you can't do?? I cannot believe how amazing those cakes are! And what a fun party, I so wish we could have been there. It was so good to see you guys on Thursday, we miss you!!

Sara said...

Sounds like it was a great party. I can't believe he is 4!

Dawn said...

So, So, cute! Adorable cakes! I have no idea who these people are, but it looks like you did a fabulous job with the theme! Love the machine and how it cranked out the favors. So cute Maryann!

Kamie said...

Great job on the cakes. I am a little jealous. I am just not as creative as you. I can't believe he is 4 already. Hope all is well.

Kati said...

Once again you outdid yourself and the party was amazing! Even the adults were curious about what would come out of the transforminator next! I am so glad my cute nephews have such a great mom!

Anonymous said...

Way cute party and awesome job on the cakes :o)

Jill said...

Wow! Mom of the Year for sure!! You have my vote! Love the cakes, love the transforminator, love everything!

Jennie said...

Love the theme and the cakes!!! You should go into business. Love the transformer too