CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Pioneer Day


I know it's been a couple days, but we had a fun 24th of July! Matt ran the 10K before the race. I was SO PROUD of him!!! Then we watched the parade with my family. Good times, good times! Later that day, Matt and I went on a group date with some friends from work. We went to the rodeo, to Texas Roadhouse, then watched a movie at Dave and Dawn's. We tried to go country dancing, but sadly, it was closed. We had such a fun time though! Thanks Kati for taking the boys!!!

2 comments:

Kati said...

Your welcome! We love having the boys over to play. Good job on the race Matt, you are more determined than I am.

Kati said...

Your welcome! You know I love having those boys over. Glad you guys had fun. Good Job Matt on the race, you are more determined than I am.